- Affordable access control and job accounting software
- Track, record and analyse all jobs using detailed reports
- Cost saving through reduced waste and misuse
- Control the use of Sharp MFPs by only granting authorisation to certain staff
- Reduce costs by controlling who can access specific features
- Usage statistics help you deploy the right MFP in each area
- Recover costs by setting up ‘User Accounts’ and charging for usage
- Limit expenditure by setting usage limits for individuals
Ask most businesses how much their MFPs get used and how much they cost and you’ll hear ‘a lot’. If you’d prefer to take control then try our ‘Kayleigh’ Job Accounting Software (MX-SW301).
Start by giving every user a personal account. Then set individual permissions for various features (e.g. colour copying) and add credits to each account. That’s it – you’re now in control.
Anyone can log on to the MFP but it will only respond if they have authorisation and sufficient credits for the job. Of course, credits can be topped up manually or automatically. But now people will think about what they’re spending (or wasting). What’s more, you can track and record all jobs performed by viewing detailed reports on-screen or exporting them to a spreadsheet.
With our ‘Kayleigh’ Job Accounting Software you can restrict access, monitor usage, impose limits and allocate costs, all thanks to a single web-based utility.
Users can also streamline routine office tasks by running any Single Sign On-compatible Sharp OSA (Open Systems Architecture) applications that are installed, without needing to log on again or return to their desks.