- Intelligent Document Accounting Solution
- Centralised Print Auditing – who, what, where, when & how much
- Cost savings through reduced waste and misuse
- Accurate assessment of print volumes across all print and copy devices
- Monitors and enforces defined print policy
- Cost recovery via quota management and charging options
- Cost effective and simple workflow integration with Sharp OSA
- Secure log on and ‘pull printing’ capability using Sharp OSA
Pcounter is a flexible and highly scalable network server-based print/copy management and accounting solution that provides a wide range of cost control and cost recovery capabilities. Waste and misuse is reduced, resulting in cost savings across any type of organisation. Pcounter is ideal for helping to justify the rationalisation and re-allocation of print resources within any organisational structure and then enforcing a print policy based on sensible rules and restrictions.
Pcounter monitors and reports on all network print and copy activity as well as tracking and controlling local PC-attached print devices. The centralised audit reporting provides information to enable sensible print policies to be implemented and enforced. This can include restrictions, quota management and the ability to charge for printing.
Additional options include secure print release with pull-printing, card reader integration, value loaders, e-payment systems and copier control via network terminals or embedded software.