Field Service Engineers Required
Leemik is recruiting for Field Service Engineers to join our expanding team on a permanent. This is a full time basis at our Stockport Office and surrounding areas. You will need to be able to work well individually and as part of a team, have a strong work ethic, adaptable approach and a positive can-do attitude.
Experience and/or manufacturer training on Sharp and/or Samsung photocopier devices is essential.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- To support the company in providing excellent customer service and support, displaying a positive attitude at all times.
- To perform service and repairs to machines as directed.
- Deliver, install and demonstrate machines when required.
- To attend training courses and service meetings as required.
- Responsible for the completion of all service calls allocated to them.
- Maintain company vehicles to a high standard and ensure all company property is looked after.
- Ensuring stock levels are maintained at the correct levels.
- To complete any tasks required or directed by the Service Support co-ordinator and/or the Service Director.
- To promote company products and feedback any relevant information to the Sales Department.
An IT background and knowledge is desirable but not essential.
A full driver’s license is essential.
Please note – DBS checks are essential for this position and will be carried out following the successful completion of probationary periods.
Renumeration Package for Field Service Engineers
- Salary Negotiable.
- Company Car or Car Allowance.
- Fuel Card.
- Mobile Phone.
- Company Pension.
Leemic are a well-established integrated technology partner for Sharp UK Ltd and Empowered Provider for Samsung Print. We offer the highest levels of service and support to our customers and we are extremely proud of our reputation. Our business partnership has over 40 years’ experience in the office equipment arena providing print, visual and cloud-based solutions. We were the first UK Partner and reseller for Sharp UK in 1976 and we are one of the UK’s leading providers of multi-functional products.
To apply for this position, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly NO agencies